Q: A 2002 Toyota Highlander how many catalytic converters does it have?

We were told that our car had 3 catalytic converters, because our mechanic just replaced one & last March replaced one?

Depending on the options your car came with from the factory (single exhaust or dual exhaust), your car should have one or two catalytic converters. I would recommend having a certified expert, like one from YouMechanic, come to your home to inspect your catalytic converter to determine the need for a replacement again.

• A 2002 Toyota Highlander how many catalytic converters does it have?