Q: Q: The headlights malfunction

Hi. I'm having problems with the headlights in my car. I had the fuses checked but it looks fine. However, the low beam on the passenger's side has been malfunctioning. It would turn on but it seems quite dim. What could be the issue? I appreciate your help.

The bulbs are xenon type bulbs and they will fade away before they burn out. My suggestion would be to replace both headlight bulbs. This way you do not change one and the other burns out in a few weeks. They will also be the same brightness if replaced in pairs. After about 100 hours they will be less blue and be more white anyway.

3. Q: The headlights malfunction