Q: How do I stop my transmission from slipping?

When I accelerate my car shakes and it's hard to shift into higher gears.

Q: Wobbling fan

Hi there, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to help. I suggest, with the engine off, to try and move the fan up and down to see if there is any looseness in the water pump or in the...

Q: Can I use alternative Transmission fluid to the quotes recommended fluid if i'm bringing my own parts?

I would recommend buying the correct fluid. The reason is because I want to make sure your car is taken care of and is running as long as possible. You wouldn't want to put something foreign in your car that...

Q: SUV not accelerating like it should.

The SUV is not performing well when the gas pedal is pushed. It takes a while to get up to speed and has a knocking sound when accelerating, in addition to when it is idling. From past experience with this...