Q: How do I stop my transmission from slipping?

When I accelerate my car shakes and it's hard to shift into higher gears.

3. How do I stop my transmission from slipping?

Q: What about app Accelerator pedal position assembly replacement? 2003 Toyota Tacoma

Hello - this error code may be the accelerator pedal position sensor - as indicated. It also may be the throttle position sensor the matching electronic component on the engine itself, which directly influences engine power, and transmission shift quality....

Q: Changing transmission fluid on a high-mileage car

It probably has been changed. Here is the problem with changing the transmission fluid. On a normal car, you should change it every 40,000 miles or so. So if you don't, and you go 198,000 miles and never change it,...

Q: Car shudders and hesitates when accelerating from a stop

This may be related to a few different things, such as low fuel pressure or a bad mass air flow sensor. Low fuel pressure may cause the car to shudder if it is starving for fuel when trying to accelerate....