Q: How do I stop my transmission from slipping?

When I accelerate my car shakes and it's hard to shift into higher gears.

3. How do I stop my transmission from slipping?

Q: Wiring harness burned up

Hello. Burned spark plug wires will prevent the spark plugs from firing properly. Ultimately, this will prevent the car from starting. The timing shouldn't be effected by the burned wiring harness. The first step would be to replace the wiring...

Q: Q: Why is my transmission fluid leaking?

Generally, there are only a few places for leaking transmission fluid to go to since it does not burn off inside the transmission, unlike motor oil inside an engine. You have already ruled out the possibility of an external leak...

Q: Q: My transmission is slipping

The transmission may have bad slipping clutches and flushing will not fix the problem. You should have a transmission diagnosis done instead to see if you have a leak and low fluid situation. To avoid any unnecessary repairs, a mobile...