Q: How do I stop my transmission from slipping?

When I accelerate my car shakes and it's hard to shift into higher gears.

Q: I have a kill switch on my car and the remote broke and I can't find how to disconnect the kill switch. It's an aftermarket

Hey there. If the system is an aftermarket type, then you would need to have the entire system removed or the system replaced with a new system. These systems all hook up a little different and only after looking at...

Q: Transmission selector shaft seal leakage. Does it need to be fixed and how expensive is the repair?

If you are referring to the "manual shaft" seal pressed into a bore on the transmission case, which seal is typically around an inch in diameter, it is repairable (replaceable) on the car if there is physical access to the...

Q: no acceleration power

You did not mention replacing the fuel filter and checking the fuel pressure. If the fuel pressure is okay, then the computer should be scanned to see if there are codes and correct sensor readings. The MAF (mass airflow sensor)...