Q: How do I stop my transmission from slipping?

When I accelerate my car shakes and it's hard to shift into higher gears.

Q: Starter engaging but not turning fly wheel

From the symptoms you describe it would appear that you may have a faulty starter. You mention that you tested the starter and that it rotates. Another test you must verify is that when the starter is activated, the plunger...

Q: Engine light came on, code P0740, clutch converter circuit open!

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2004 Acura TL. A common transmission issue with this generation TL. No other way to say it but the transmission is on its way out. Acura does not recommend rebuilding or replacing...

Q: When brake is pressed, the car shakes

Hello! If your engine is emitting blue smoke from the exhaust the problem will probably be some form of internal engine damage or wear. More than likely it will be worn valve guides or piston rings. Both of which will...