Q: How do I stop my transmission from slipping?

When I accelerate my car shakes and it's hard to shift into higher gears.

3. How do I stop my transmission from slipping?

Q: Oil change - Synthetic 5k or 10k?

You should follow the dealer or manufacturer recommended change intervals. Your vehicle calls for oil changes every 6 months or 5,000 miles. Using a different oil that is synthetic you still should go with recommended intervals since the oil filter...

Q: What Are the Top Transmission Problems That Should Never Be Ignored?

Ignoring problems with cars is like ignoring problems with teeth. Waiting longer usually just results in more pain and expense. Seeing transmission fluid on the ground under your vehicle should get your attention right away. Transmission fluid is usually reddish-brown....

Q: Truck independently accelerates and speedometer sticks on zero

Hello. This sounds like the throttle position sensor is failing. This is a known problem with your vintage Silverado. Contact your Chevy dealer and/or GM Customer Service for repair advice.