Q: How do I stop my transmission from slipping?

asked by on November 10, 2016

When I accelerate my car shakes and it's hard to shift into higher gears.

After 20-30 miles driving, squeaking sound begins

Hello there. This is a common fault with the Suzuki Vitara. The most likely causes for the squeaking noise would be the drive belt, axle, tensioner, or idler pulley. Any of these can increase in noise along with the engine...

Will the mass airflow sensor stop my car from reaching proper acceleration?

Hi, thanks for writing in. A faulty mass airflow sensor can certainly effect power, performance, and economy. If the engine computer does not read the mass airflow or any other sensor, it relies on basic settings to run. It does...

My Car Isn't Getting Spark. I've Changed The Fuel Pump, Spark Plugs, Wires, Cap And Rotor

Hi there. I've encountered this situation multiple times. A no spark condition on this vehicle can be caused by a few different things, including the crank position sensor, the cam position sensor, the ECM, the coil, a fuse, and a...