Q: How do I stop my transmission from slipping?

When I accelerate my car shakes and it's hard to shift into higher gears.

Q: Engine clicking once and not turning over

Hello, it sounds like you have a weak battery. I would start by checking the base engine and seeing if the crank turns with a ratchet and socket. If the engine rotates, the the power to the starter motor should...

Q: automatic car transmission fluid

Hello, thank you for writing in. Transmission fluid is a very vital component to the vehcile. The tranmission will not work properly without a proper level and pressure. With that said a very minor leak may be okay for minor...

Q: P2101 TAC motor circuit range/performance

All of your codes are relevant to the throttle position sensors except the P0420 which is a catalyst efficiency code. It looks like you have a problem with the accelerator position sensor. The accelerator sensor and the throttle motor have...