Q: How do I stop my transmission from slipping?

When I accelerate my car shakes and it's hard to shift into higher gears.

Q: Squeaky noise only when idle

Hi there. Usually a squealing noise coming from the engine compartment during idle is an indication of a loose or worn out belt or pulley. However, it can also be a transmission issue if it's low on transmission fluid or...

Q: Why car surges when get in last gear n rpm goes up and down. shift good until last gear

Automatic transmissions can be tricky. When diagnosing them, always start with the simple solutions first. Low transmission fluid can lead to slow and or no shifting between gears. Check your owners manual for information on checking your vehicles transmission fluid....

Q: Odd smell

Hi there. There can be a few things wrong with your car. One issue can be that your vehicle is not receiving the proper amount of fuel pressure to the engine causing it to starve of fuel. Another issue can...