Q: How do I stop my transmission from slipping?

When I accelerate my car shakes and it's hard to shift into higher gears.

3. How do I stop my transmission from slipping?

Q: Brake lights out in a 2005 Toyota Highlander

Your suspicions about the connector being faulty would be supported by your symptoms, but a blown fuse would result in none of the brake lights working. I would suggest having a certified mechanic like one from YourMechanic inspect your brake...

Q: my car wont go over 30mph if i press the gas it just revs up, so does this mean my transmission is gone out?

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2002 Pontiac Firebird. It sounds like your transmission is slipping. It does not mean it needs replaced. You will need to have the transmission checked and fixed for leaks and refill transmission...

Q: When accelerating from standing stop engine hesitates

I would recommend checking the mass air flow sensor as this is a commonly known part that can cause this kind of loss of power. This regulates the air intake into the fuel injection and ensures a proper air/fuel mixture....