Q: How do I stop my transmission from slipping?

When I accelerate my car shakes and it's hard to shift into higher gears.

Q: 2015 Prius c maintenance

Over the first 5 years of ownership of the Prius C versus the Sonata, using on-line cost calculators (Edmunds, for example), maintenance and repair costs of those two models are essentially equal. If you assume the cars are presently used...

Q: What Does Transmission Fluid Do?

Modern automatic transmission fluid (ATF) typically contains a wide variety of chemical compounds intended to provide the required properties of a particular ATF specification depending on the manufacturer. Most ATFs contain some combination of additives that are required for there...

Q: With foot on the brake, car accelerated and lunged forward

The first thing to check is to see if the floor mat carpet is loose and if it could have pressed on the accelerator pedal. There are no recalls, I could find to cover the complaint. I would have the...