Q: In my 2016 Nissan Altima, what are the fuel lines that run underneath the car under driver's side.

asked by on May 28, 2017

2016 Nissan Altima, what are the fuel lines that run underneath the car under driver's seat? Is one a return if so which one? There are 4 lines that run together I believe two are fuel and two are brake. One is a fuel line that's pressurized if I'm right. Is the other one a return or a vapor or what?

Hello. You will have two brake lines, a pressurized fuel line, and an evaporative emissions line. The smaller metal lines are the brake fluid lines and the other are fuel system lines.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr