Q: Honda Stunner CBF!25 is making a rattling noise from the engine

my motorcycle is making weird noise from engine when it gets hot and only at when i release throttle from hihger rpm noise is for about 10 seconds and stops but when i throttle at a little rpm the noise is constant .... ! .. i take it to the svc again and they are saying that " noise is coming from crankshaft and this and some other engine parts should be change and they cost you around 10,000 rupees " i am totally unsatisfied with this " HONDA TWO WHEELER "
Note : Noise is coming after previouse serviced of my bike from honda showroom at the prev. service they did some valve change and other engine head word ..

PLEASE HELP !!!

A: Hi there, Usually when you release the thr...

Hi there,

Usually when you release the throttle on a four-cycle motorcycle engine and you hear a noise or see smoke from the exhaust it’s caused by cylinder head issues; usually the valve guides. This problem can get worse when the engine gets hot. This might be the source of your Honda’s engine noise. I would take the motorcycle back to the same mechanic and have them verify they completed the repairs correctly or hire someone else to repair this issue. Good luck.