Q: Honda Stunner CBF!25 is making a rattling noise from the engine

my motorcycle is making weird noise from engine when it gets hot and only at when i release throttle from hihger rpm noise is for about 10 seconds and stops but when i throttle at a little rpm the noise is constant .... ! .. i take it to the svc again and they are saying that " noise is coming from crankshaft and this and some other engine parts should be change and they cost you around 10,000 rupees " i am totally unsatisfied with this " HONDA TWO WHEELER "
Note : Noise is coming after previouse serviced of my bike from honda showroom at the prev. service they did some valve change and other engine head word ..

PLEASE HELP !!!

Hi there,

Usually when you release the throttle on a four-cycle motorcycle engine and you hear a noise or see smoke from the exhaust it’s caused by cylinder head issues; usually the valve guides. This problem can get worse when the engine gets hot. This might be the source of your Honda’s engine noise. I would take the motorcycle back to the same mechanic and have them verify they completed the repairs correctly or hire someone else to repair this issue. Good luck.

3. Honda Stunner CBF!25 is making a rattling noise from the engine