Q: I replaced the camshaft position sensor and now my car stalls after 10 seconds.

I have my check engine light on and when I checked it, it was code 341. I replaced the sensor and now my car dies after 10 seconds.. abd still have the check engine light on

Hi there. The crankshaft position sensor works in junction with the camshaft position sensor. Check the crankshaft position sensor and see if the wiring is loose or disconnected. Check the sensor for any voltage reference coming out of it when the engine is starting up. There should be a voltage as the engine is rotating. If there is no reference, then the sensor is not working and needs replaced. If you need further assistance with your engine stalling, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• I replaced the camshaft position sensor and now my car stalls after 10 seconds.