Q: What is the Radio Data System and how do I use it?

What is the Radio Data System and how do I use it?

A: Your car is equipped with an advanced audio...

Your car is equipped with an advanced audio system capable of displaying a lot of different information, particularly if you are listening to Radio Data System (RDS) stations. RDS is a system that allows you to explore categories of music, as well as providing you with information about the artist and the name of the radio station playing.

To turn RDS on:

• Press the menu button until you see RDS on/off. Press the seek button to select on.

To change a music category:

• Press the menu cat button. Use the up and down arrows to cycle through the categories. Use the seek button to find stations within individual categories.