Q: Car jumps when speeding up or slowing down

When I first start my car it makes a jumping noise. Also, when I turn, I can sometimes hear something scraping in the front. Additionally, when speeding up or slowing down, the car jumps a little.

Sounds like you might be having an issue with your hub bearing. The hub bearing is a sealed bearing that the tire rotates on. These bearings wear out over time and usually make growling/scraping type noises. The noises are sometimes particular to left or right turns depending on which bearing is bad. If the bearing is bad enough, the wheel will be loose on the vehicle even if it is tightened properly. The danger here is when the bearing finally breaks the wheel can come off. This is very dangerous if you are driving. I suggest having it checked out by a qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you diagnose this issue. Especially since it can be a safety concern, you will want to have this repaired before you get back on the road.

3. Car jumps when speeding up or slowing down