Q: My car battery dead and the key is stuck in the ignition stuck on on and tried to jump it and it didn't work what do I do now

My car battery died while my car wasn't fully off and Now the key is stuck but it's still position on on and I can't turn it all the way backward to get the key out and I've jumped it nothing happened the gears wouldn't move either

The fault with the battery should be resolved first. Once power is restored, the key will come out. There is an override function to remove the key (see vehicle owner’s manual) but the underlying issue is your battery is dead. If the battery is more than 4-5 years old replace it outright. If the battery is less than 4 years old, fully charge it and load test it to determine if the battery is usable and reliable. If you desire that a certified mechanic resolve this promptly, please simply request a battery diagnostic/installation and the responding mechanic will get it all diagnosed and repaired for you. Please let us know if you have further concerns or questions as we are always here to help you.

3. My car battery dead and the key is stuck in the ignition stuck on on and tried to jump it and it didn't work what do I do now