Q: I bought a 2014 Hyundai Tucson a week ago from redmccombs and want to know when or how often does the timing chain and water pump

I bought my vehicle 2014 Hyundai Tucson with 61,000 miles on it I would like to know if and when the timing chain ever goes out on these vehicles and when does it have to be changed with the water pump how long from your experience to do these cars tend to last? thank you Jacqueline

Hello. There is no time frame to change these parts on your vehicle. The timing chain is not a wear part and the water pump only gets changed when it is leaking. Most of these water pumps last about 100,000 miles.

3. I bought a 2014 Hyundai Tucson a week ago from redmccombs and want to know when or how often does the timing chain and water pump