Q: Q: Muffler

Hello, I would like to install a borla pro xs muffler on my expedition. Is there any difference between f150 and expedition exhaust systems? The borla 40488 appears as though it would work. Just looking for a little more sound and an opinion before I spend a hundred bucks. Thank you

The exhaust is the same except for after the muffler on most of them. The F150 has long and short frames, and I am not sure which one is the same as the Expedition. Your best bet is to get the correct one for your vehicle. They have a different listing for a reason, and you may be taking a risk with your car by going with the aftermarket piece.