Q: Muffler

Hello, I would like to install a borla pro xs muffler on my expedition. Is there any difference between f150 and expedition exhaust systems? The borla 40488 appears as though it would work. Just looking for a little more sound and an opinion before I spend a hundred bucks. Thank you

A: The exhaust is the same except for after th...

The exhaust is the same except for after the muffler on most of them. The F150 has long and short frames, and I am not sure which one is the same as the Expedition. Your best bet is to get the correct one for your vehicle. They have a different listing for a reason, and you may be taking a risk with your car by going with the aftermarket piece.