Q: Antifreeze leak and brakes squeaking

My truck's thermostat housing is leaking antifreeze and the brakes are squeaking.

A: Hi, over time these seals can fail and caus...

Hi, over time these seals can fail and cause leaks to occur. Brakes squeaking usually means it's time to replace them. Certain brake pads are made with small metal tabs next to the pads. As the brakes wear down the metal begins to rub against the rotors warning you that the pads are getting thin. Don't wait too long as these tabs can damage the rotors meaning you will have to resurface or replace them as well. One of our certified technicians would be able to replace the thermostat gasket and inspect your brakes.