Q: What car should I choose?

Ok so I have two cars I'm looking at. One being the prix and the 2nd one being a 2008 Dodge Avenger SE, it has 196,081 miles on it, mileage is 21/30, the engine is 4 cyl and the transmission is aromatic. So anyways I'm not sure what I should choose, like I've been told the prix but I want the 08. Any help on this would be great :).

A: Assuming you have two vehicles that have bo...

Assuming you have two vehicles that have both been checked out by a mechanic, and find that both have no problems and were taken care of on regular maintenance schedules, I would choose the one you seem to like the best (2008 Dodge Avenger). If you have not had them inspected for mechanical problems, then I would do so before making a decision. They may have mechanical problems with engine or transmissions with this type of mileage. It may save you a lot on repairs of major components in the future.