Q: car wobbles at complete stop.. engine shuts off when i accelerate from the stop

Car has been wobbling or rocking back nd forth for the past month when i come to a complete stop.. Recently the engine has started to shut off when i accelerate from a complete stop

It sounds like you may have a severe misfire. It may be caused by many things including ignition system components, fuel system components, or even failing sensors on the motor. I suggest that you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, perform some diagnostic tests to find the source of your stalling issue.

3. car wobbles at complete stop.. engine shuts off when i accelerate from the stop