Q: 1st and 2nd I lost 3rd and 4th actually goes into neutral in 3rd and 4th

My speedometer and tach has went out I've got it fixed now I don't have 3rd and 4th gear but I do have first 2nd and reverse

I don’t think it has to do with your speedometer. The speedometer cable that goes to your speedometer has a sensor on the opposite side but the sensor isn’t big enough to cause damage to your transmission. I would check your transmission oil and ensure its full but not overfilled. Also, your transmission oil may need to be changed.

If these problems don’t help you may want to go to a transmission shop and have them take a look at it for you or have one of our mobile technicians come to you for a diagnoses of your shifting issue. I hope this helps.

3. 1st and 2nd I lost 3rd and 4th actually goes into neutral in 3rd and 4th