Q: My car vibrates when I set the cruise or maintain speed at 55 mph or higher. What is wrong?

My car vibrates when I set the cruise or maintain speed at 55 mph or higher. It started recently. Idk if it's relevant to the issue or not but my gas mileage is pretty low. I fill up like every four days...

If the vibration only occurs act certain speeds, then an unbalanced tire is the likely cause. I would suggest that you have your tires balanced and go from there. If you continue to have vibration issues, then have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, determine the exact cause of your concern.

• My car vibrates when I set the cruise or maintain speed at 55 mph or higher. What is wrong?