Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-l0utakjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-l0utakjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-l0utakjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-l0utakjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-l0utakjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-l0utakjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-l0utakjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-l0utakjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-l0utakjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-l0utakjs:173:8

Q: Car will not start but the dash lights turn on.

When I attempt to start my car the following happens: 1. The dash comes on (gauges active etc..) 2. There is a very small click but no "starting sound" (engine turning over) 3. Even when I attempted to jump the car figuring it maybe a bad battery it still did not start. NOTE: the problem began yesterday when I was out running errands. When I tried to start my car to head home it took 10-12 attempts and then it started. This morning however, after jumping it and making 30+ attempts the car would not start.

A: Often when a battery has a bad/damaged cell...

Often when a battery has a bad/damaged cell internally, it may not accept a jump start. The easiest thing to do would be to replace the battery with a known good battery, whether temporarily swapping one from another vehicle or purchasing a new one if you are unsure of the battery age.

If it does not start with a known good battery, then there may be mechanical issues with the starter. If the starter is visible, try lightly tapping it LIGHTLY with a small hammer or whatever you can access it with while someone else is attempting to start it. If it starts, then you need a new starter.

If these tow things fail to start the vehicle, then further diagnosis of your starting issue should be done by a local repair shop or mobile technician. Good luck.