Q: Flashing dashboard lights

asked by on August 07, 2016

The other morning I turned and when I used the turn signal there was a flash on all my lights for a split second. That night I noticed my passenger side headlight was out. Next day I took it to a garage, they said the battery was bad, I replaced it and they ran a test. Battery,starter and alt tested good. Last night I turned on my high beams and it did it again. Thanks

The xeon type head lights will tend to flash or go dim and bright when they are going bad. Replace both front headlight bulbs at the same time. They will fail close to each other and one will be dimmer than the other if you do not change both at the same time.