Q: How do I adjust the power seat?

How do I adjust the power seat?

If your Altima is equipped with power seats, you have more functionality than what’s offered with manual seats. Here’s what you need to know to get the perfect position:

1. The bar at the front slides forward and back to move the seat in the same direction. It also functions to raise and lower your seat – just push it up or down.

2. The lever in the middle is used to adjust the back of the seat (reclining).

3. The rearmost button (or lever depending on how your car is outfitted) adjusts the lumbar support in the seat back.

4. If you have a coupe rather than a sedan, there’s an additional lever on the side of the seat. This moves the seat back forward/back to allow passengers to enter the rear easily.

3. How do I adjust the power seat?