Q: When I begin to come to a stop and down shift my gears my RPM'S drop almost all the way down to zero & my car almost quits/stalls

As mentioned above. I'm wondering if ''tis could be due to. Bad or loose belt of some sort?? If it could be that I need to replace the ignition coil, spark plug wires & spark plugs or a combination of all of these plus a bad battery?? It also makes a loud squealing/squeaking noise for about 45 seconds. However, it does start up right away every time and seems to idle well.

I had Advance Auto run a check on the battery status a few days ago; my battery is fairly new (almost a year old) with 550 cold cranking amps, but when Advance Auto did the battery test they said the battery read out was 750 amps??? Do you have any clue as to what might be the issue or where I should begin??

Thank you Charlie Park

Hello. This issue can e caused by a few different things. It can be caused by worn out spark plugs due to not having a tune up or it can be a number of other things. From my experience though this sounds like a dirty throttle body. If the throttle body gets dirty then it can cause the engine to choke from not enough air which causes this. I usually clean out the throttle body first prior to doing any further testing. If you are going to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the engine is idling so low] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-idle-is-rough-inspection

3. When I begin to come to a stop and down shift my gears my RPM'S drop almost all the way down to zero & my car almost quits/stalls