Q: Car won't move even in neutral when pushed

When put Car in any gear will not move It feels like its locked in neutral but does not move at all had 3 people try to push it and all it does is rock back and forth

The brakes are locked, the transmission is not actually in neutral (check the shift cable and/or manual lever on the transmission case) or the parking pawl has somehow gotten stuck or is mispositioned. If you do get the car to move, be sure not to tow it in neutral, with the drive wheels on the ground, as that can damage the transmission. If you want this resolved on a mobile basis, and perhaps need repairs to get the car running or restored to function, you can schedule mobile service, performed right at your location, by using YourMechanic’s service request page. Please let us know if you have further concerns or questions as we are always here to help you.