Q: Check Engine light, misfiring , and hard to steer

The Check Engine light is on, the car is misfiring, and it is hard to steer. I'm not sure, but it might need a tune-up.

The first thing I would recommend is to have your vehicle scanned for trouble codes with an OBD2 scanner by a qualified technician who will be able to understand the code that is retrieved. If the code does come up as a misfire, I would recommend having an ignition test performed on the cylinder in question. The ignition tester will be placed between the coil and the spark plug on that cylinder to determine if that cylinder is firing. If it is not firing the ignition coil is bad. If it is firing, the spark plug may have an issue. I would recommend having all spark plugs replaced in this case.

3. Check Engine light, misfiring , and hard to steer