Q: How much horsepower does my car have, and what is the correct tire pressure?

asked by on October 26, 2016

how much horse power are in the jeep and the tire pressure

Hi there. According to the factory, your 2009 Jeep Wrangler with the 3.8L V-6 engine has 202 horsepower. The recommended tire pressure for your vehicle, assuming it’s a Rubicon edition, would be 37 lbs of pressure on all four tires. This information can be found on the inside of your driver door, located on a sticker that indicates the engine horsepower (HP) as well as the tire size and inflation recommendations. Make sure you get those tires rotated every 5,000 miles and maintain the appropriate pressure to extend tire life. If you need any professional assistance with the maintenance or repairs for your vehicle, contact a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.