Q: Reduced engine power.

asked by on March 06, 2017

My reduced engine power light comes on every once in awhile. I've replaced proposition sensor on the manifold and on the gas pedal also the have changed my spark plugs. I'm running out of ideas. Sometime when I wiggle the wires on the fuel pedal sensor it stops the code

Loss of power Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Check the wiring to the throttle pedal position sensor on the gas pedal and see if there is a loose or broken wire in the pig tail. Fix any wires that are coming apart and wrap up the wiring with a heat shrink tube to keep the wires together tight. If you need further assistance with your vehicle having a loss of power, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.