Q: My heater is blowing air through the driver side air vents but is blowing cold air through the passenger side and rear console ven

My heater is blowing warm air through the driver side air vents like normal but is blowing cold air through the passenger side and rear console vents . My truck is climate controlled with driver and passenger side. What do you think is the main cause and how much will it cost to repair?

Hi there:

Climate controlled vehicles have multiple electrical relays that open and close vents to maintain the desired temperature. In some instances, these relays can wear out overtime. However, it’s also common for debris to clog up vents (especially side vents) which may restrict the flow of cool air. The best way to determine why your AC is not working efficiently, it might be best to have a professional mechanic complete a AC inspection; so they can pinpoint the source of your issues and recommend the right repairs.

3. My heater is blowing air through the driver side air vents but is blowing cold air through the passenger side and rear console ven