Q: Truck turns off when I press the clutch to put in second gear to turn

I replace my truck with new engine and it would not start because of the injectors i replaced them and truck turned on right a way. Then I drove it around and when I take off it works great but when I down shift to make a turn the steering wheel gets hard and I release the clutch and press the gas it turns on again I don't know what it could be

A: Hello. Your engine is stalling when you let...

Hello. Your engine is stalling when you let off the gas and this can be from an engine vacuum leak, idle air control valve, or just the engine computer that has not relearned the idle yet.

Try to let the engine idle for a few minutes with the A/C off and then with the A/C on with the blower on medium speed. Then road test at least 5 miles in stop-and-go traffic to let the computer relearn the idle. If you notice a rough running engine, then you have problems that need to be diagnosed first by a computer scan and the ignition system should be checked for misfires. For help having this all scoped out, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to the site of your car to diagnose the stalling issue and guide with repairs.