Q: Need to reset or bypass the anti-theft system. Everything works just won't start.

Anti theft keeps flashing . Wont crank. Lights work horn blows . Just wont crank. Help

Hi there. Try removing the battery cable for 13 minutes and operating everything in the car with the battery disconnected. Then when the battery is connected, reprogram the key fob remote to the vehicle and unlock and lock the drive door with the key 3 times. This should reset the anti-theft and the key fob too. If you need further assistance with your no start condition, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.