Q: 2002 isuzu rodeo blower motor not working. Appears to not have ground. when grounded to chasis I get the motor to run but only in

The blower is not blowing air on cold or hot. I can hear the AC compressor cycling but there is no air blowing. Checked all the fuses and they are good. Opened up passenger dash. Unplugged blower motor, turned car to ACC put meter across plug, no voltage. Left red to the Positive side and grounded to chasis, viola' 12.4 volts. Plug back into blower motor, added an external connect to ground at back of connector, turned the ignition to ACC blower motor runs in high no matter what the setting is or regardless if it is off. Don't know what else to check.

The ground in your application is probably switched on and off through a controller assembly which also varies the fan speed. Obviously the motor is working when you apply full battery voltage but there is a controller in the circuit which is malfunctioning. If you need the assistance of a Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, to identify the faulty controller, please request an electrical component/circuit diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will resolve this for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. 2002 isuzu rodeo blower motor not working. Appears to not have ground. when grounded to chasis I get the motor to run but only in