Q: How do you select menus on the touchscreen system?

asked by on December 14, 2015

How do you select menus on the touchscreen system?

Your car’s touchscreen lets you access a lot of different functions, including traffic information, GPS navigation, hands-free calling and more. However, you’ll need to know how to navigate the menus on the screen to find what you want. Here’s a quick primer on that:

1. The header shows you the item selected, as well as the step immediately before this one.

2. Menu selections show the options available with the item in question.

3. The up and down arrows allow you to scroll through the menu selections.

4. The screen count at the bottom shows how many additional screens of options are

available as well as your current page.

1. The footer of the screen gives you information about the item selected.