Q: 1995 Honda Accord - Failed emissions due to having 1500 of 900 NOx ppm. Is there an easy fix here? They are saying it will cost me

My Honda Accord failed emissions - Everything passed except having 1500 / 900 (allowed) NOx ppm. Is there an easier fix than paying ~$150 for them to have it pass?

Thank you in advance.

If you are producing too much NOX this means your combustion is running too hot. This is usually caused by the engine running too lean or the EGR system is not flowing enough to cool the combustion. You should remove the EGR valve and check to see if the port holes are clogged and clean out the ports of carbon and spray into the ports with combustion cleaner to help clean out the ports and valve. If they are not clogged and the valve is clean then you will need to find out why the engine is running too lean like the injectors are needing cleaned.

3. 1995 Honda Accord - Failed emissions due to having 1500 of 900 NOx ppm. Is there an easy fix here? They are saying it will cost me