Q: Car is stalling - 1994 Lexus GS300

My lexus starts and runs fine from a cold start, after 5 minutes it stalls out. It starts right back up and runs for few seconds and stalls. There's a fuel smell that comes from the exhaust, can that be from unburned fuel from some spark plugs not firing?

This may be related to a dirty or faulty idle air control valve. This is a unit that reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel before entering the engine. This information is then relayed to the computer to make adjustments to fuel supply. When this is not working properly, it may cause the motor to be over-fueled or under-fueled. In your case, it sounds as though it may be providing too much fuel, essentially flooding the motor to the point where it stalls, which is likely where the fuel smell comes from.

I would recommend having an expert mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine why the car is stalling and replace the idle air control valve if needed.