Q: Check engine light

Engine light came on after I had water pump replaced. Engine codes read p0300, p0152 Spark plugs are new, coils seem to be in good condition, engine randomly shakes when idle in drive position (not all the time) engine light is solid. I'm thinking 02 sensors but not sure Previously had a radiator leak and replaced radiator

The random shake is probably due to the misfires that are implicit in the Codes that you have supplied. Diagnostic Trouble Code P0152 sets if the oxygen sensor (bank 2 sensor 1) is shorted, the wiring to the sensor is shorted or burned, and/or there is a leaking injector or fuel pressure regulator. Diagnostic Trouble Code P0300 has multiple individual possible causes but the basic fault is that the PCM has detected random and/or multiple cylinder misfires. Among the many possibilities that have to be looked at are: Spark plugs that are damaged or worn (yours are new, of course); Spark plug wires and/or coils that are damaged or worn; Fuel injectors that are defective; EGR valves or tubes that are clogged; Ignition timing that is maladjusted; Vacuum leaks; Fuel pressure that is too low; Head gasket(s) that are leaking; Camshaft sensor that is faulty; Crankshaft sensor that is faulty; Mass air flow sensor that is faulty; Oxygen sensor that is faulty; Throttle position sensor that is faulty; Catalytic converter that is faulty; and finally PCM is faulty (not common). The most efficient way to resolve this is to request a check engine light diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will simply go through all of the foregoing possibilities, via a "decision tree", until the faulty component or system is identified.