Q: Car is making a "womp" sound when driving

I have a 2000 Olds Silhouette minivan. I went over a speed bump and now my driver side front tire is making a "whomp whomp" sound when I drive. It goes in rhythm with the speed of the car. The tires are relatively new and look fine. I don't see anything rubbing.

Thank you for writing in about your Oldsmobile Silhouette. You may have damaged one of the tire’s internal cords. I recommend having the tires ran on a tire balancer using road force to see exactly which tire is damaged. If you need help getting this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come diagnose the sound firsthand and help you fix it accordingly.

3. Car is making a "womp" sound when driving