Q: Oil filler cap wont come off - I turn left and then right its hard to turn 1998 Saturn SL1

I want to top the oil but I cant get the oil cap off I turn it left and then right nothing happens can I put oil through dip stick to top it off

Hi there - yes, you can top off your oil through the dipstick, although this will be pretty tedious. After adding some, be sure to let it drain into the engine thoroughly, then be extra careful in "reading" the dipstick when re-checking the level to be sure you’re getting an accurate reading.