Q: I have a squealing noise when I drive but stops when I press the break

When I am in drive I have a squealing noise coming from the front. It stops when I break

Hi there. That squealing noise that stops when you apply the brakes will turn into a grinding noise eventually. That is the wear indicator to let you know that the brake pads are worn to the point of needing replacement. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a brake noise inspection and brake pad replacement service.

3. I have a squealing noise when I drive but stops when I press the break