Q: My truck has the trouble code P0700, what does it mean?

po 700 dash light comes on its red round light

My car has an automatic transmission. has rebild trany .1 year old

Q: Car won't start - 2006 Ford Escape

Hi there. From the description you have provided, your vehicle's no crank appears to be more than a battery or starter problem. It could be poor terminal connections at the battery and/or the other end of the battery cables. Check...

Q: How Long Does a Transmission Filter Last?

Most transmission filters are designed to filter the transmission fluid of metal particles from normal wear of a transmission. The filter is made from a paper filter media or a fine metal mesh screen. Some filters are an external screw-on...

Q: Getting 2 then 4 abs codes, brake shutters, speedo dies and engine slowes when Brake and absolutely lights come on,

You definitely want to start by inspecting the front and rear wheel speed sensors; a failure in these circuits will result in several other problems. Begin by connecting a scanner to see if the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) is registering...