Q: My truck has the trouble code P0700, what does it mean?

po 700 dash light comes on its red round light

My car has an automatic transmission. has rebild trany .1 year old

Q: Orange-reddish liquid leak & only drives in first gear

Hello. The orange-reddish liquid is most likely transmission fluid leaking. This could prevent the SUV from shifting into the other gears and/or moving. Adding transmission fluid may get to the SUV to shift into the other gears, but if you...

Q: 1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme won't shift out of Park

This is a common problem when the shift lock solenoid either isn't getting a signal or has failed, have a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect and diagnose the problem.

Q: P0786 code ford glaxay, gear shifting jurk or slip

This is a common code related to the MAP sensor. This can happen for a variety of reasons such as something as simple as a dirty mass air flow sensor which could be causing inaccurate fuel trim adjustments to be...