Q: My truck has the trouble code P0700, what does it mean?

po 700 dash light comes on its red round light

My car has an automatic transmission. has rebild trany .1 year old

Q: When I set the alarm only the left side indicator lights flash, the right no light flash. the alarm work OK.

When the alarm was installed the alarm output wire for the lights need to be tied into a parking light circuit or turn signal circuit. Whom ever installed your unit hooked the light output wire to only the left turn...

Q: Car shakes in First gear

Hello. It is possible that a tune up of your vehicle would solve this problem. There could also be a problem with one of your engine mounts. A diagnosis of the vehicle's drivability needs to be done by a certified...

Q: Brake problems

Although I'm not there to inspect your Ford Super Duty, it would seem logical to inspect your Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM). This component reads all of the braking system’s sensors and activates the ABS or traction control system when...