Q: My truck has the trouble code P0700, what does it mean?

po 700 dash light comes on its red round light

My car has an automatic transmission. has rebild trany .1 year old

Q: White smoke

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2006 Mazda6. Check the air intake filter for blockage in the pipe or before the filter inlet. If you have no air getting in, then you will get excessive fuel. If the...

Q: Not shifting and quit running - 2011 Honda CR-Z

With your description of the problems, it sounds like your vehicle is having problems with the clutch slipping on the engine flywheel. 60,000 seems pretty early for this type of problem, but depends on the way the vehicle is driven....

Q: Car stopped randomly and didn't drive afterwards

Hello, thanks for writing in. The computer will go into a failure mode and may not allow the electronic throttle to open if it detects a major computer or sensor fault. There can be many possible failures that will cause...