Q: My truck has the trouble code P0700, what does it mean?

po 700 dash light comes on its red round light

My car has an automatic transmission. has rebild trany .1 year old

3. My truck has the trouble code P0700, what does it mean?

Q: AC not taking coolant

Hey there. You may have a bad A/C compressor if you see the compressor engage but the high and low pressures stay the same. If the high pressure spikes above 300 or more, then the compressor can produce pressure but...

Q: Clutch pedal doesn't come back up

You are experiencing the effects of a worn out clutch and pressure plate. It feels like there is a lot of play because the clutch disc is worn out. The pedal is not returning because the pressure plate springs are...

Q: Egr solenoid

Hi there. Once these parts are replaced you need to do the test procedure with the same plug otherwise the light will remain on. If you did the reset then the circuit will need to be tested. It can also...