Q: My truck has the trouble code P0700, what does it mean?

po 700 dash light comes on its red round light

My car has an automatic transmission. has rebild trany .1 year old

Q: Transmission is not smooth at all, any service that will help?

We must start by pointing out that this 2006 Honda Odyssey has 101,000 miles on its transmission and the problem might be from internal component wear. At that mileage, no manufacturer would provide any assistance for any repairs, unless it...

Q: Will not accelarate over 20mph and has a P0430 code

Hello and thank you for contacting Your Mechanic. The code P0430 means that the catalyst system efficiency is below threshold on bank 2. This is in relation to the catalytic converter not functioning correctly, but this code will not make...

Q: My truck tries to start with the key in the off position. Changed out the starter but is still doing it.

There may be a short in the starter / ignition system. If the starter solenoid was not replaced, that can be a culprit. It may or may not be the cause. I had one of my own vehicles engage the...