Q: My truck has the trouble code P0700, what does it mean?

po 700 dash light comes on its red round light

My car has an automatic transmission. has rebild trany .1 year old

3. My truck has the trouble code P0700, what does it mean?

Q: Why does my Car jerks when put from park to drive

Hi there. In most cases when the car lunges or jerks when you shift into gear, it's due to mechanical gears not properly aligning or components in the driveline system (such as driveshaft, input and output shafts) being loose or...

Q: Transmission range sensor bad

Hi. The transmission range sensor (TR) receives a reference voltage from the transmission control module (TCM). The sensor then varies that voltage according to the position the gear selector (P, R, N, D, 2, 1). In this way, the sensor...

Q: 3 warning lights on, power steering, VMS, and electronic lights. Any clue?

The fact that these lights are on is a warning to the driver that there are fault codes stored because one of more control systems have detected a problem. The vehicle will have to be read with a code scanner...