Q: My truck has the trouble code P0700, what does it mean?

po 700 dash light comes on its red round light

My car has an automatic transmission. has rebild trany .1 year old

3. My truck has the trouble code P0700, what does it mean?

Q: 2006 Commander keeps running hot. The radiator has been replaced, what could be the problem?

There are a number of other things that may cause the motor to run hot such as a stuck thermostat or faulty cooling fans that may not be coming on at the correct intervals or speeds. The thermostat regulates the...

Q: Can I switch my CVT transmission with any other transmission from any other model cars that is not a CVT

Hello. In order to change to the standard non-CVT transmission you would need to do a lot of electrical work. It will not work directly in your vehicle. You would need to take the wiring harness and the computers out...

Q: Car starts and runs perfectly for 3-4 minutes then stalls and won't restart for several hours.

Hi there. From the description you have provided, your vehicle's P0335 code is not being corrected by replacing components. Assuming, the replacement components are correct by application and of OEM (original equipment manufacturer) quality. It could be, the crankshaft reluctor...