Q: My truck has the trouble code P0700, what does it mean?

po 700 dash light comes on its red round light

My car has an automatic transmission. has rebild trany .1 year old

3. My truck has the trouble code P0700, what does it mean?

Q: will a 2008 engine from a pontiac g6 gt fit in my 2006 pontiac g6 gt

The 2006 engine is a LX9 motor and the 2008 engine is a LZ4 motor and they are different. I have never tried to swap these two motors to see the differences and would recommend to replace the motor with...

Q: How do you check the transmission fluid?

Keeping an eye on your transmission fluid is vital. While you should follow Ford’s recommendations on scheduled services, you should also make sure you monitor the level of fluid in the transmission to prevent potential serious damage. Here’s what you...

Q: The transmission will not shift out of 1st gear. The engine code reads TCM malfuction & P2714 Control solenoid stuck

Chevrolet released a Technical Service Bulletin about this issue in 2013. TSB Number:PI-1131. It suggests code P2714 may be caused by a stuck or non-functioning pressure control solenoid. If you've eliminated that as the cause and replaced the TCM, then...