Q: My truck has the trouble code P0700, what does it mean?

po 700 dash light comes on its red round light

My car has an automatic transmission. has rebild trany .1 year old

3. My truck has the trouble code P0700, what does it mean?

Q: P2a00 Code on 2006 Nissan Altima

If you have only cleaned the Mass air sensor and have replaced all the O2 sensors then the only other possible cause for the P2a00 is the mass air sensor. I recommend replacing the mass air sensor and relearning the...

Q: Gear stick stuck

Hi, there are a few different possibilities for why your gear stick is stuck. A couple reasons are a worn-out ignition or a broken shifter mechanism. I would recommend getting a qualified mechanic from YourMechanic to come out and inspect...

Q: ESP Light and column electrical failures after a sharp turn.

That must have been one hard turn! The ESP light is for the Electronic Stability Program: a system built into your braking system to help prevent the car from going out of control in a sharp turn. You could have...