Q: My truck has the trouble code P0700, what does it mean?

po 700 dash light comes on its red round light

My car has an automatic transmission. has rebild trany .1 year old

3. My truck has the trouble code P0700, what does it mean?

Q: Engine misfiring?

Engine misfires can be caused by many different problems and are generally caused by either a spark or fuel issue or in some cases, a combination of both. Spark related problems generally will result from things like ignition coils, crankshaft...

Q: Car won't go into gear or it will slowly go into gear but hesitates to pull.

Whether you have a manual transmission or an automatic transmission, if the rpm's are going up and the vehicle is not moving, then the clutch on the manual or the clutches in the automatic are slipping causing the vehicle to...

Q: My Dodge Neon is misfiring on cylinder #4. The Check Engine Light is on, code is P0304.

A misfire can can also be caused by a vacuum leak, a wiring problem, a faulty fuel injector, a bad electrical connector, or any number of other causes. It would be best to pull the codes that are causing the...