Q: My truck has the trouble code P0700, what does it mean?

po 700 dash light comes on its red round light

My car has an automatic transmission. has rebild trany .1 year old

Q: Rattling noise coming from my car - 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt

Hi there. Rattling noises can be caused by very many things. The noise needs to be isolated to determine whether the noise is internal (inside the engine or transmission) or external (an accessory component, e.g., A/C compressor, water pump, alternator,...

Q: no reverse

The first thing to check is the transmission's fluid level. If the transmission works in the other ranges, like park and drive, there is a very good chance the transmission will need to be rebuilt or replaced. If you would...

Q: Engine came on and we took it to Autozone. Code read P0430

Hello. This issue can be caused by a failing catalytic converter or by a bad oxygen sensor. As for driving the vehicle, if it is not lacking any power then it should be fine to drive. The only time a...