Q: My truck has the trouble code P0700, what does it mean?

po 700 dash light comes on its red round light

My car has an automatic transmission. has rebild trany .1 year old

Q: Car AC/Heater does not blow any air.

The blower motor in the right side of the dash would need to be checked to see if it has a bad blower motor. Check for power to motor from power resistor on all speeds. If motor is getting good...

Q: Starting problems - 2008 Dodge Charger

Hey, thanks for writing in. This could be caused by a faulty transmission position sensor, a faulty shift cable, or a problem with the control module. I would have a certified mechanic, like those available at YourMechanic, perform diagnostic tests...

Q: Code P02A9 Cylinder 4 Balance-Fuel Trim at Limit

The code definition specifically indicates the number four fuel injector is leaking. Fuel trims are used to indicate how much the PCM (powertrain control module) needs to adjust the fuel duty cycle to maintain the proper air fuel ratio. Duty...