Q: My truck has the trouble code P0700, what does it mean?

po 700 dash light comes on its red round light

My car has an automatic transmission. has rebild trany .1 year old

3. My truck has the trouble code P0700, what does it mean?

Q: Heater doesn't work

The heater control valve may not be opening fully and/or the heater core, beneath and within the dash, may be partially plugged. In both cases, the result would be inadequate heated engine coolant flow through the heater core and no...

Q: Q: Problems with shifting.

Transmissions can be totally destroyed inside and not shift or it could be something simple such as a speed sensor if reading erratic. The only way to tell is to have the system thoroughly checked by a certified transmission technician,...

Q: Truck is running rough engine light. Keep call code

The catalyst may give off a rotten egg smell if you are running rich from an engine misfire. You will need to have the two cylinders that are misfiring diagnosed to see if they have low compression or the valves...