Q: My truck has the trouble code P0700, what does it mean?

po 700 dash light comes on its red round light

My car has an automatic transmission. has rebild trany .1 year old

Q: Door handle not opening from inside

This is a common problem on the Fusions; the plastic handle breaks away from the latch cable. The door panel will have to be removed to complete the repair. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such...

Q: Trouble shifting into first gear

Hello. It is not normal for your clutch to have problems after being replaced a year ago. The cause of this is most likely due to a failure of the slave cylinder. There are other less common causes for the...

Q: I replaced the output shaft sensor. Do I need to reset the code?

Try removing the battery cables and letting the computer sit for about 1 minute and then hook up the cables or if you have a scanner that can erase the codes. This will clear the engine light and codes to...