Q: Gauges have gone dark

The gauges on my dashboard do not light up. This has happened before several times, but the lights eventually come back on and everything seems okay. This last time, the lights went off and haven't come back on. I checked and it is not the fuses.

A: Hi there. Since your issue is intermittent ...

Hi there. Since your issue is intermittent this would lead me to believe you are experiencing a bad connection behind your dashboard. A loose connection between your light bulbs and sockets will cause this problem along with a fault in the wiring going to them. I would have a mechanic inspect your electrical system to determine what has caused your gauges to go dark.