Q: My brakes and rotor are getting really hot on passenger side front is it still safe to drive it like that

When im driveing my car and i press the brake it makes a grinding sound and the rotor gets really hot i was just asking is it still safe to drive it the sound is in the front of the car on passenger side front

A: Without knowing the vehicle make and model,...

Without knowing the vehicle make and model, it sounds like you have worn out brake pads, rotors, and possibly a brake caliper. I would not recommend driving it much after you heard the noise start. You can cause more damage to other parts while driving it with brakes grinding.

A quick brake and safety inspection can give you a better idea of the cause, and the best path to repair.