Q: My brakes and rotor are getting really hot on passenger side front is it still safe to drive it like that

When im driveing my car and i press the brake it makes a grinding sound and the rotor gets really hot i was just asking is it still safe to drive it the sound is in the front of the car on passenger side front

Without knowing the vehicle make and model, it sounds like you have worn out brake pads, rotors, and possibly a brake caliper. I would not recommend driving it much after you heard the noise start. You can cause more damage to other parts while driving it with brakes grinding.

A quick brake and safety inspection can give you a better idea of the cause, and the best path to repair.

3. My brakes and rotor are getting really hot on passenger side front is it still safe to drive it like that