Q: Need new shocks

The ABS Light came on and a message popped up saying Service Brake System. Later on, when I went to move the vehicle, it was jerking and another yellow warning light came on, but I am not sure which one it was. I don't think the vehicle can be driven.

Oil/Fluid Leak Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. A common sign of a bad shock is fluid leaking from the shock itself. A leaking shock Will deem the shock in need of replacement. An alternative way to diagnose a shock is to go over speed bumps. After going over speed bumps, the vehicle should bounce only one to two times. Bad shocks will cause a vehicle to bounce three or more times. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect for possible leaks on your vehicle and replace any damaged parts.