Q: Hazard lights don't work, but the turn signals flash normally

my hazard lights won't work at all

Q: My hazard lights wont shut off. The button wires have been cut for awhile but now the hazards won't shut off and I pulled the fuse to no avail.

Hi there. It sounds like you're getting feedback through the circuits; this is when a normally off circuit gets power or ground from another circuit through an open or short. You'll need a digital volt/ohm meter, the electrical wiring diagram,...

Q: Differential acting up.

Typically when you get a noise in the rear end only when turning it is due to noise from the differential side gears. I would recommend having the fluid drained from the rear differential and inspected for any metal or...

Q: Car stalls but doesn't overheat

Hello. There are several things that could be attributed to your car stalling. You could have a bad mass air flow sensor, throttle position sensor, or idle control valve. These would need to be inspected and diagnosed in order to...