Q: Hazard lights don't work, but the turn signals flash normally

my hazard lights won't work at all

Q: Turn signals and emergency flashers not working

This is most likely due to a blown fuse or because the device that flashes the lights has failed. The component that flashes the lights interrupts the electricity flow to the lights to make them flash. This "flasher" as it...

Q: Car will not start.

Hi there. Used parts always present the possibility of additional concerns, depending upon the condition. However, they also allow us to perform a repair at a discounted price of the part; always a plus in my book! Does the engine...

Q: Head gasket has gone bad

It is certainly a possibility that your head gasket has failed. However, before any drastic decisions are made, I would ask for help from a professional mechanic. They will examine your cooling system and determine exactly what is causing the...