Q: Hazard lights don't work, but the turn signals flash normally

my hazard lights won't work at all

Q: How do you operate the hazard lights?

If you are ever stranded on the side of the road, you’ll need to use your hazard lights to warn other drivers of your presence. Depending on where you live, it may also be legal to use your hazard lights...

Q: Looking at 2000 mustang that does need a motor and water pump anything else we should look at before buying

You should verify what parts are interchangeable between the 2000 and the 2002. While you might be able to use things like tires and a water pump, head gaskets are generally not reusable. You are taking a chance buying any...

Q: what can cause a anti brake system light to come on? I haven't had a wheel alignment in a year.

The ABS light can be on for a number of reasons. The abs system is an electronic system that piggybacks along with the standard hydraulic brake system. Using a number of sensors for input - wheel speed sensors, speed sensor,...