Q: Hazard lights don't work, but the turn signals flash normally

my hazard lights won't work at all

3. Hazard lights don't work, but the turn signals flash normally

Q: Hazard lights will not go off

Hi there. Check the switch to the hazard lights and see if the switch got stuck. Sometimes the switch tends to stick and make the hazard lights stay on. If the switch is working, then the contacts in the switch...

Q: Does this car have a PCV valve?

All cars that have internal combustion engines have Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) valves. On your car, the PCV valve is at the top of the engine in the valve cover. It is pressed into a rubber grommet. You will see...

Q: Changing transmission fluid in 2005 Hyundai Sonata Common repairs on Hyundai Sonata

You've only got 40,000 miles on it and it's 2005--it's old. So, I'd say change the fluid and filter and use the factory fluid. Because the most common problem on those cars are bad transmissions, you don't want to chance...