Q: Hazard lights don't work, but the turn signals flash normally

my hazard lights won't work at all

3. Hazard lights don't work, but the turn signals flash normally

Q: IAC or Fuel Pump?

Hi There, Based on what you are describing this could be related to either the idle air control valve or the fuel pump as they both impact the flow of the air/fuel charge into the motor. I would be inclined...

Q: Service Engine Light staying on.

This code is for the oxygen sensor (O2) heater control circuit. O2 sensors in modern vehicles use a heating element to bring the sensor up to operating temperature faster. This allows the powertrain control module (PCM) to use the sensor...

Q: Right Blinker not working

If one bulb does not light up, the blinker will not blink as fast as it did or it will not blink at all, then turn on the left blinker to see all the bulbs that light up and then...