Q: Hazard lights don't work, but the turn signals flash normally

my hazard lights won't work at all

Q: Lights don't work correctly, ABS warning on

Hello there, these are not uncommon problems for a vehicle to have when it sits for awhile. With the ABS light on, the most likely cause is low or poor condition brake fluid. Brake fluid absorbs moisture and can cause...

Q: My catalytic converter was replaced and everything seems fine. However the engine seems incredibly loud and this occurred on the highway.

Hi there. There is an exhaust leak under the vehicle. Check the catalytic converter, muffler, and all the clamps under the vehicle on the exhaust pipe and see if anything came loose. Hook up any parts that are disconnected on...

Q: The turning radius on my steering wheel is broken from lack of steering fluid. What needs to be fixed and how much will it cost?

This suggests your power steering pump may be failing or you have a leak elsewhere in one of the power steering lines. The [power steering]((https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/power-steering-fluid-is-leaking-inspection) system operates on very high pressurized hydraulic pressure (in some cases as much as 300...