Q: Hazard lights don't work, but the turn signals flash normally

my hazard lights won't work at all

3. Hazard lights don't work, but the turn signals flash normally

Q: Turn signal and hazard lights are not working. 2000 Chevrolet Prizm

Hi there if the fuse for the turn signals and hazard warning lights is good, the flasher unit - same integrated unit services both functions - is likely bad, and should be replaced. I would recommend a turn signal/hazard warning...

Q: 2006 pontiac grand prix told front wheel bearings loose

Your vehicle has sealed axle bearings that if they are loose can cause damage to the brake rotors and brake pads along with possible damage to the brake calipers and brackets. Also the ABS speed sensors may get damaged and...

Q: I put a new battery in my car why is my battery light coming on but goes off if I rev the motor

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a faulty alternator that may not be producing the correct amperage to the battery when charging. As you may know, the alternator is responsible for charging the battery while the engine runs...