Q: Hazard lights don't work, but the turn signals flash normally

my hazard lights won't work at all

3. Hazard lights don't work, but the turn signals flash normally

Q: Where is the relay flasher located in the 2002 Hyundai XG350

Hello -both the flasher unit and the relay for it are close to each other, and under the dash just left of the steering column. The knee crash pad will need to be removed to make it easier to get...

Q: Q: AC not getting cold

In many cases with new cars, a low refrigerant charge can cause your symptoms. You must visit a repair facility or hire a technician certified for working with the substances found in the air conditioning system. The trained professional will...

Q: My check engine light just started turning on when I accelerate. When the car is at a stand still or parked the light is off. I ha

A vehicle's check engine light illuminates whenever there is a malfunction. The first thing you should do is use a code scanner to download, from the OBD-II system, any trouble codes that have stored along with freeze frame data. Without...