Q: Hazard lights don't work, but the turn signals flash normally

my hazard lights won't work at all

3. Hazard lights don't work, but the turn signals flash normally

Q: Car began knocking after an oil change, then exploded blowing 2 holes in the side and the oil pan off

It may be hard to figure out why the engine failed without knowing if the oil leaked out or was not filled up. I have seen situations where after performing an oil change the oil leaked out from an oil...

Q: Why are my wipers going off when I turn the turn signals on?

Hi, thanks for writing in. It appears that there may be an issue within the column. The controls for the wipers and turn signals are separate units, but are connected by a series of wiring within the column, and there...

Q: I have a 08 Chevrolet Impala and the service tire monitoring system came on. What should I do?

First, be sure that the alert you are seeing is not due to actual low tire pressure. Using a tire pressure gauge, if you do find low pressure in one or more tires, you should consider the possibility of a...