Q: Hazard lights don't work, but the turn signals flash normally

my hazard lights won't work at all

Q: Turn signals and emergency flashers not working

This is most likely due to a blown fuse or because the device that flashes the lights has failed. The component that flashes the lights interrupts the electricity flow to the lights to make them flash. This "flasher" as it...

Q: Transmission slipping while driving

The transmission in your Pontiac uses solenoids to control the shifting from one gear to the next. Typically there is a solenoid for 1st and 2nd gear, a second solenoid for 3rd and 4th gear and a 3rd and 4th...

Q: My car runs hot but it never overtheats the temperature gauge moves up and down

When you are driving on the highway above 45 mph your engine cooling fan does not provide any flow and the car relies on the force of moving air from the speed. The fan can still come on if needed...