Q: Hazard lights don't work, but the turn signals flash normally

my hazard lights won't work at all

3. Hazard lights don't work, but the turn signals flash normally

Q: When Should Hazard Lights Be Used?

Hazard lights are used for emergency situations and to alert other drivers to issues such as poor road conditions or vehicle breakdown. They are suggested in situations like heavy rain or blinding snow when you have to reduce speed for...

Q: Car revs up and won't rev down. Changed ICV

High idle problems are often times related to vacuum leaks or lean fuel conditions. I would start by checking for vacuum leaks and other fuel delivery components, such as the mass air flow sensor, injectors, throttle body, etc. High idle...

Q: Q: Leaking coolant

Engine coolant can leak externally through a hose, radiator, water pump, etc. External leaks are typically found by simple pressure testing of the cooling system. To find the leak that exists in your case, and get the required repair estimated...