Q: Illuminum scraping or ticking when warming up and driving it out of driveway but then stops, whats the problem??

I have a bad wheel bearing in front passenger side so it hums, I have the part and am in process of fixing but now I hear a new sound, an illuminum type ticking or scraping, only happens when I warm it up in park and when I first start to drive and it changes gears for first time around 10 -15 mph, I hear it everyday and same scenario but stops after like 30 seconds.

The noise sounds like a lifter tapping on the engine. This is caused by dirty engine oil and or a plugged oil filter. I recommend servicing the engine oil and filter first. If the noise continues, then I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you with your engine.

3. Illuminum scraping or ticking when warming up and driving it out of driveway but then stops, whats the problem??