Q: Whirring noise at idle,goes away when I accelerate, removed serpentine belt and still made noise. ...PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT IT IS

I removed serpentine belt because I thought it was the alternator and it still made noise, I thought it could be the exhaust so I swapped the manifold and nothing. My most recent was a brand new torque converter because the noise seemed to be coming from that area but whirring noise still came on bUT only while at idle. It only comes on after engine warms up. Whirring Noise is driving me crazy !! Here's a link that i recorded and posted on YouTube

https://youtu.be/E913yTwmZMc

Please tell me what it is, BTW engine has no misfires runs very smooth I just want to know what the noise is

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

It might be the idle air control (IAC) valve/motor. Inasmuch as the noise briefly continues after shut down the cause is not mechanical in nature but rather is in an electrical component or something involving movement of air. The noise is very marked and consequently if you request a vehicle noise diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will definitely find the origin of the noise, whether IAC related or not. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.