Q: What's the average cost with labor to repair a throttle body on a chrysler 200

asked by on March 16, 2017

Electronic throttle repair replacement with labor cost for a chrysler 2014

Throttle Controller Replacement $226.78 - $1710.92 Get a Quote

Hi there. It really depends on what exactly you need replaced; or what’s wrong with the throttle body or fuel system. If it’s the electronic throttle controller then the replacement cost can range from $300 to $1,500 depending on the location and time to complete the job. If it’s the throttle body itself that is damaged and needs to be replaced, the costs can also be in the same neighborhood. The biggest reason why the costs are high on this repair is due to the fact that anytime you replace an electrically controlled throttle system, a special "re-learn" procedure is required on some vehicles when parts of the ETC system are replaced or the wiring harness disconnected. It might be a better idea to have whatever issue you’re having professionally diagnosed so that you can be certain the right components are being replaced to resolve the actual issues.