Q: Kia Rio infrequently and at different temps/speeds, sputters and has engine hesitation; Several parts already replaced but still has problem

This problem happens at different temperatures and speeds. My car sputters and has engine hesitation on an infrequent basis. My mechanic replaced the spark plugs, added fuel injector cleaner, and also replaced the fuel filter and air filters. But I still have the problem! What next should be done, in your opinion?

A: In order to diagnose this problem, a mechan...

In order to diagnose this problem, a mechanic would need to duplicate the problem happening. The most common problem would be the fuel pump is losing pressure, or one of the sensors (like the throttle position sensor) is intermittently causing the hesitation you are having.

I would recommend having a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, come to you and diagnose your intermittent engine sputtering issue.