Q: My 2001 gs eclipse will crank and run for 3-5 seconds then die.. ive changed the fuel pump and crankshaft position sensor..can tak

I have changed fuel pump crank shaft semsor.. it was throwing those 2 codes when it messed up so i fixed it.. it fixed it for a day.. it messed up again and wont throw a code for us to run a code on it.. itll crank perfectly fine run 3-5 seconds then die.. and itll just keep doing it over and over it does the same exact thing every time and is verry consistent when it does it everything is exactly the same

Hello there, many common faults will cause your 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse to have issues dying right after start up. You have done well in replacing parts so far, before any more parts are replaced the vehicle needs to be fully diagnosed. Without knowing the original codes I can only provide a general answer. Common faults that cause a vehicle to start then die are the mass air flow sensor, ignition coil, camshaft position sensors, or a large vacuum leak. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your starts then dies issue and make any repairs required.

• My 2001 gs eclipse will crank and run for 3-5 seconds then die.. ive changed the fuel pump and crankshaft position sensor..can tak