Q: Coolant is boiling

My coolant is boiling there is no leaking or smoke water pump and gasket just repalced

You need to check to see if the thermostat is opening properly and if the cooling fan came on. The upper and lower hose should be hot if it is open.

If this is your first time running the car after a water pump installation then let the vehicle cool enough to make sure that the coolant will not burn you if you open the cap. Top off the coolant to the hot fill line and close system.

If the engine continues to boil and gets too hot then you will need to make sure you did not blow a head gasket. This is something to look out for if the vehicle was overheated before the water pump was replaced.

I’d suggest having the car inspected by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who can perform these checks and properly diagnose your overheating issue.