Q: Q: High pitch squeal

High pitch squeal when accelerating from the vents. When I turn on the heat or cold it faints out. But only does this rarely.

Hello, thank you for writing in. If the issue is related to the drive belts (which are commonly known for excess squealing sounds when needed maintenance), then you would likely be able to hear it better from outside of the vehicle. If this is not the case and you are hearing in primarily inside, there may be an issue with the HVAC blower motor. That being said, there are bearing inside of that fan that can develop noises when they are dry or failing. These are not uncommon to replace, specially if you use the climate control system constantly or often. For more help locating and correcting the squeal, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Q: High pitch squeal