Q: Car/ steering wheel shakes/ rattles only when breaking.

Hi there, I have checked the front brakes and still have alot almost full meat. But the car shakes rattles when i am braking. Otherwise a smooth drive, to drifting, no shaking with acceleration to dragging to one side. But car always shakes when I brake.

It sounds like you have warped brake rotors which should probably be replaced. Sometimes you can have them machined, but once they get warped it makes much more sense to replace them. If the brakes are less than 50% wear, it may be a good idea to replace the brake pads as well.

We can easily help you with this issue. From my experience a front brake pad and rotors replacement will fix your issue.

3. Car/ steering wheel shakes/ rattles only when breaking.