Q: My 2017 Toyota Rav 4 has water condensation in the headlights is that normal?

asked by on February 09, 2017

My 2017 Toyota Rav 4 has water condensation in the front left headlight is that normal?

Some manufacturers consider a small amount of headlight condensation as a normal condition. However, if it does not dry out with headlight use, there may be an issue with the headlight. If is does not dry out, bring it in to your Toyota dealership and explain that the condensation is not drying out. They should replace the headlight under warranty. I experienced this with a new car a few years ago. They washed it on delivery and after a week, the light was still full of condensation. It was replaced under warranty.