Q: Where do i gain access to fuel pump on dodge journey 2009

asked by on September 19, 2017

I want to know where can I gain access to my fuel pump for a change out. Is it under the back seat? Do I have to take the tank off?

Hi Dan. Fuel pumps for late model Dodge Journey’s and mini-vans are located in the fuel cell. If you’re going to attempt replacement of the fuel pump, I would strongly recommend purchasing a service and repair manual - as the removal and priming process are vital to ensure no damage occurs to the tank or the unit.